Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day Sixty Four: Decorating

Today we cleaned and decorated for St. Patty's Day.


That is about all we did. Today was a little melancholy. I am having a poor pitiful me day. I was just thinking that we should have a baby that is about to be 3 months old, but instead we have an empty nursery. It is so hard. I thought by now, I'd be over it, but instead I put on my smile and attend baby showers while dying on the inside. I am also REALLY sick of women who take pregnancy for granted. Two separate friends told me stories yesterday of women they know who are really worried about getting "fat" during pregnancy. I want to punch those women. How about worrying about NOT getting "fat" because that means you have an unhealthy pregnancy, genius. Some people amaze me... I mean what is wrong with this world? I would LITERALLY cut off a leg if I could get pregnant and have a healthy baby. Serious, prosthetic and all; WOULD. NOT. CARE. Ugh! People!

No comments:

Post a Comment