Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day Eight: Another Sad Day

Each year we have a photo album displaying the events of our year.. Well our married year, so May 20th of the said year through May 19th of the next. We realized today that we don't have that album prepared, so I went through our Picasa albums labeled 2011 to get pictures for the album. What I forgot is from August 1st-December 22nd, every picture relates to the baby. So nonetheless, it has been rough today. I found this picture which made me cry the most. It is at our Gender Reveal party taken the moment after we found out it was a girl. My husband was so happy, and I was so in shock. Looking at this picture just makes me remember how happy we once were and how I hope we can get back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment