Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Week O' Z....

Well, for those that don't know, my husband will FINALLY be 30 tomorrow!! We have been celebrating since Friday. Here's what has happened:

  1. Friday night, we had a 80's party to celebrate his birthday with his friends. It was so much fun! Everyone dressed up, we had great BBQ, and jello shots. It was great.

Then Sunday we went to Watonga and celebrated with the fam. Z got everything he wanted for his birthday and more! I surprised him with a Tag watch, his parents got him a new rifle and my mom got him a wallet and the ACTUAL moose drinking glasses from Christmas vacation. Yeah, you heard me.... She had them custom made from the artist in Canada... The thought was wonderful, but what am I going to do with glass moose mugs? When she first showed them to me, I had no idea what they were. When she showed them to Z, however, he was excited... he loves that movie!

To end the "Best Birthday Week Ever" we leave for Boston on Friday! I think I am just as excited as he is! Well, more for the shopping and the ambiance of the east coast, not baseball!
Happy Labor Day everyone! See you when we get back! ~Amy







1 comment: