Today, we went to church with a friend of mine, Jala. She is SUPER talented. Jala and her twin sister are "local celebrities" in the singing world. They appeared on Can You Duet and did really well. I missed it, because that was before we were friends, but anytime I mention her name to someone I get, "Wait! Was she on Can You Duet with her twin sister? She is such a great singer!" Not to mention a great singer, she is a GREAT person. I love her to pieces. After church, I had a small emergency that led me to the bra department at Dillard's. There is something to be said about an $80 bra... Another lesson in you get what you pay for. So nice....
Then, even better, we got to meet my husband's little brother's girlfriend. I don't want to talk about it too much, because I don't want to jinx it. Let's just say we would be more than happy to have her in the family!

To end the great weekend, we took Bo to PetSmart for the first time. We were prepared to deal with a HOT MESS and lots of breakdowns. To our surprise, he was sooooo good! Look how cute he was! 

The only thing that would have made my weekend better, was to be in Chicago for my cousin's baby shower... (tear)... I'm not too upset though, because we will go meet sweet little Lola in April when she is born... I just hope she is born on my birthday! Best gift ever! Have a great week! ~Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment