Wednesday, July 15, 2009

If We Can Just Get Through the Night

So today was spent in Shawnee at a tribal council health fair. The whole time I was manning my table, I kept looking at my phone to make sure I hadn't missed my husband's call. It is like sitting on pins and needles waiting to hear! He finally called me at 4:45 and told me that he had talked to the doctor and that we have 3 eggs that are moving along PERFECTLY (one was one of our A's) and 3 that were moving along well. The other 3 the doctor did not mention, so we can assume they are struggling. So we have 6 good eggs. That is not bad, we just need 3 to be genetically OK. Right now they are in the compaction stage. From what I understand, my babies are currently morulas. Hopefully by tomorrow, they will turn into blastocysts and that is where we will have the best quality possible. The doctor told him that we might wait to do implantation on Friday morning, but I hope it is tomorrow, if I have healthy eggs. If we can just get through tonight, we will know tomorrow how many of the 9 total eggs, but more importantly of the 6 healthy ones, are genetically OK.

On another note, why is it so hot? OMG! I am miserable. I can hardly stand it! I feel for people that work outdoors! Today, I am thankful for the support I have from everyone. We know you won't, but please don't get offended if we don't return a call, text, or email as soon as we would like! We are blessed with SOOOO many great friends, and supportive family, that sometimes we cannot reach everyone! But, whomever wants to call us Saturday, please go ahead! I will be in bed and I am sure I will be bored, bored, bored and he will be going nuts with me!!! Today's song is "Hold You in My Arms" by Ray Lamontagne. This song is so wonderful and has such deep meaning, but most of all it is what we want more than anything. We are so ready to hold our child in our arms and move to that next chapter of our lives.

BIG BIG BIG news tomorrow!

Oh - P.s. I moved my massage to tomorrow morning. I thought it would be best!! ~Amy

1 comment: