Day 2 1/2.... 7 movies down... NYC Prep marathon...Mastered game on the computer.... Over working Facebook... I am BORED! Last night I continued my movie marathon, then fell asleep. Because I am doing NOTHING active, I am bright eyed and bushy tailed at about 6am. My husband loves it.....
This morning my husband and our neighbor got after it fixing the fence. They have set the posts, and tomorrow they will add the fence back to the posts. My mother came over today and brought us lunch. Now my husband and mom are out and about; he is getting his haircut and mom is shopping. So, I am in my bed, attempting movie #8.
We did spend sometime last night looking at baby names and nursery ideas. We have had set names forever, but now, all of a sudden, we are not so set on them! My husband's little brother came over last night and informed us that one of our favorite names is a slang reference to male genitalia in England. He thinks that it is not that big of a deal, but I do. What if our child studies at Oxford, or falls in love with a Brit and then goes home to meet the family? OR, what if another movie like Austin Powers comes out and makes that nickname a household name... As you can tell, I am not comfortable with it. I can't wait to paint the nursery and get that ready. We were looking at cribs last night, and we love the round ones. I know what some of you are thinking, I am counting my eggs before they hatch (metaphorically, of course) but I just really feel good about this round. There have been too many positive signs. I refuse to think otherwise, until I have proof.
The song of the day is "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen. I do love that song, but it also fits like a glove today! I am watching a movie right now that deals with the military, so today I am thankful for our soldiers defending our country. They are sacrificing their freedom, so we can have ours. What could be more selfless?
Enjoy the nice weather!! ....(tear)..... ~Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment