Tomorrow morning will not get here soon enough. Amy and I are so ready for it to get here. Amy will be taking the home pregnancy test first thing in the morning. It is exciting but nerve-racking. Amy talked with our nurse today and everyone at the doctor's office is ready to find out. There was even some consideration of whether a blood test could be done today. It is just too early for the blood test. Tomorrow is day 14. It will definitely be a restless night.
Today was a pretty typical day. It was nice to come home and relax and spend time with Amy. We caught up on our recorded shows. To end the evening, we are watching a movie in bed trying to relax. We will keep everyone updated as things progress tomorrow. Please keep us in your prayers. Today, I am thankful for children. Amy and I are so ready to be parents, and the good news cannot get here soon enough. The song of the day is "Better Man" by James Morrison. Talk to you tomorrow.
Z
I am expecting a text message bright and early, even dark and early!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Can't wait to hear....praying for you and crossing our fingers!!
ReplyDelete