Today has been a long day. During a grueling day at work, I learned that Amy's grandmother had been admitted into the hospital. She has not been feeling good all week and the doctor felt that she was dehydrated and needed to run some tests. I got in touch with Amy to tell her the news and she went straight to the hospital. After work, I headed there as well. She seemed to be doing better after receiving some IV fluids and oxygen. Amy and I went and had a nice dinner with my mother-in-law, Norma.
After dinner it was time to come home and give the 3 shots. Amy has not been feeling good this week and has been very uncomfortable. Tonight, I got through the first 2 shots and Amy started crying because she is tired of the shots and is frustrated that we have to go through this process. I could really tell that they were hurting her tonight and felt so bad for her. We got the last shot taken care of so we can move on until tomorrow. I took her to get a snow cone after her shots, and she felt better.
Today, I am thankful for Amy's grandmother and the close proximity to us. Today's song of the day is "You are The Best Thing" by Ray Lamontagne. It is my favorite song of his and reminds me of Amy every time I hear it.
Z
Zac, you such a sweet husand! Amy- my thoughts are with ya! you're such a srong woman! Love ya, J
ReplyDeleteZac, that is suppose to say your....
ReplyDelete