Monday, June 8, 2009

Good to Go!

I went to my first “official” doctors appointment today with my new doctor. He is so nice. Besides being nice, you can tell that his level of intelligence is higher than most, which is the most important thing!! I love my nurses too, by the way. I know everyone has heard me talk about them. Today I had to get my blood taken and for the first time in a long time, I almost passed out. The room started looking fuzzy and I started to see spots. I began to get hot and nauseous and I just knew I was going to collapse. Luckily my husband was right next to me and as soon as it was done, I laid down. One word… Embarrassing. How did this happen? I have my blood taken at least 4-5 times a month and yeah, it usually is a struggle, but passing out?? Ugh.

The good news is that I am right on schedule! My hormones levels are right on target. The dates that we have planned are a go! I am physically and mentally exhausted after my 6:30am-9:30pm day so I am heading to bed! ~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment