We are going to be delayed a little bit. Our nurse, Michelle, called yesterday and told us that the doctor who we want to come in and do the biopsy on the embryos will not be available until the 2nd week of July. She gave me the option of going with another doctor to do the biopsy or waiting to have this certain man do it. We decided to wait. If having the best means we delay 2 weeks, so be it. I will be patient. Yes you heard me, I will be patient! So far this whole year has flown by, what is 2 weeks???
We are busy, busy this week preparing for my husband’s 10 year reunion this weekend! It should be a good time. Our good friends are not going because they are going to be in Dallas...just trying to make you feel a little guilt. Keep your fingers crossed that the weather is as nice as predicted because the picnic is obviously outside and after last weekend, I need to make sure I am doused with Off and guaranteed no tornadoes. After last weekend’s experience, I am not sure I am ready for another outdoor adventure! ~Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment