Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Men + Well Lined Eyeliner = Not a Good Look

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and warm wishes about my grandmother. Once again, she has made a full recovery! Comparing her mind, body, and spirit this week to last week is like comparing apples and oranges. She is back to her normal self.

Today is a good day in so many ways. (1) My hubby is back from Fort Worth! Yea! He was down in Texas for depositions and I missed him terribly. (2) My aunt safely made it in from Chicago. I picked her up from the airport and then we went for a late lunch. She loves El Chico. In her area, they do not have a huge selection of good Mexican food, so she gets excited to eat it when she gets to Oklahoma City. Her favorite is El Chico! We had a great lunch and caught up, it was really nice. (3) None of my plants were destroyed in the wind storm we had up here last night! I stayed with my mom, because I am a huge chicken, so I had not seen the house since Monday.

Friday we go into the doctor for blood work to start the process! I am really excited. Since they are putting 3 in this time, God willing, We laugh about triplets. What if we have 3 girls? The irony in that is endless. My mother-in-law would DEFINITELY have to retire to be our full time daycare! Here is how ignorant I am. I had no idea you could ship blood via FedEx. Did you? That is a little creepy, huh? My nurse also thought that the doctor might want to do an ultrasound Friday just to check the status of my ovulation. I will keep everyone posted on what we find out.

Before I sign off, I need to vent about the American obsession with Adam from Idol. Do I think he is talented? Yes. Do I think that he has a great career on Broadway? Absolutely. Do I think that he is "tough" enough to be a rocker? No. Do I think that he is the best artist that has ever been on A.I.? ABSOLUTELY not. Here is what I have to say... If a man can wear eyeliner better than me, something is wrong! ;)
~Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment