Friday night we went to dinner with some friends to celebrate Hilary's birthday. I know I talk about their son, Mason, a lot but he is SO funny! After dinner, while he was waiting for his grandpa to take care of the check, he put on a show for us in front of the restaurant. He was a dancing machine. The best was when a family was leaving and they had 3 girls with them, that were about 8 years old and he stopped, looked, and began to do a John Travolta meets M.C. Hammer show for them. We all were laughing so hard, I thought Jamie might go into labor. Speaking of, bless her heart. She is all of 5 foot, 100 pounds (soaking wet) before she became pregnant and she is due in 2 weeks. I feel so badly for her because you can tell she is miserable, but puts on her best game face. Her little feet look like if you poked them, they would explode. I am really not sure how she is walking!
Today, I went to Norman for my best friend's daughter's 8 year old birthday party. It was, as I have mentioned, a Spa party with 9 8-year old girls. It was a blast and absolutely hilarious however, I think that it was a sign from God that if we have to adopt, we need boys! OMG! I forgot how hyper and high-maintenance little girls are! This serves as a public apology to my mother and all of my friend's mothers for how I behaved from age 6-12! Lord have Mercy, I am EXHAUSTED! Here is a picture of the girls with their masks. It was really a lot of fun. Also, look how my little "niece" has grown up! I remember the day she was born! Time flies!
~Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment