Ok, so everyone knows that my husband and I had our big conference call today with the geneticist from Chicago. There is only one word to describe how we feel......................... FANTASTIC! They were so wonderful! The geneticist talked to us for over 45 minutes, gave us a step-by-step detail about what they will do, listed several options of what is available, gave us percentages of what they expect from me (23%- I will explain later) and put us at ease! I am telling you, they are wonderful. I am SOOOOOOOOOO glad that we are going through this clinic!
23% - This means that only 23% of the embryos that they biopsy will potentially be viable for transfer. Yeah, this is a low number, but it only takes 1!! I am just so glad that she is knowledgeable enough to give me a number! The little unknown things throughout the last cycle is what drove me nuts. Everyone knows that I need to know details, and this is making it so easy! I am telling you, Ms. El'Dahdah will be getting a big flower arrangement, or something as a "thanks" from us. I am so happy. We are so happy. This is going to be a wonderful experience.
More to come!
~Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment