I am telling you, it is insane. I told her she needs to go on a TV show or something, maybe become a competitive player, not sure, but she is a genius! Anyway, we had a nice time at our party and played 90's trivia. Thanks to my friend Eddie, the man who is the BEST at trivia, we did pretty well. We ended up getting into serious discussions like health care reform and children's vaccinations that kept us up until 2am!
Saturday my husband had to go into the office because they have a big trial that starts Monday, so my friend Neilly, her son Henry, and I went out for lunch and shopping. I went to Cloverleaf for the first time and it is a really cute store. We had a nice afternoon. Saturday night, my mom, brother-in-law, and in-laws went to Mama Roja on the lake for a birthday dinner. The food was good, but the atmosphere was better. If you want to go somewhere that reminds you that you are in the islands, that is the place. It was wonderful. My in-laws got me a bread maker, and I tried my first loaf today. I need to try again. It did not rise more than 1 inch. I baked it, but the crust was exceptionally hard and the inside was a little doughy. I am trying again tomorrow. Tonight, we went over to our friends house and cooked dinner and then went to their neighbors and met baby Sydney for the first time! She is only 6 days old, and absolutely precious! It is so sweet to see babies when they are so itty-bitty. She looks JUST like her daddy. Too cute!
Tomorrow starts my health regimen to get into the best health I can be in for my potential baby making adventure. I need to be as tip-top as possible! I am glad I had a weekend of birthday cake and Mexican food to send me off on a good start. My husband and I are getting up every morning at 5:30 to start our workout adventure! Wish us luck! Birth control will start in early to mid May and then a couple of weeks later, the weeks of shots begin! I cannot believe that it is almost here again!
What is on my mind tonight is (1) My hair and (2) Why did they kill Edie off of Desperate Housewives? (Deep, I know) What are they going to do about Edie's creepy husband, and when is this show going to pick back up or just go ahead and end? Anyway, I want a new hairstyle, no, I NEED a new hairstyle. I cut 5 1/2 inches off of my hair about 2 weeks ago, but that has not changed much, it is just not as long in the back. My front layers are still about the same. I want to cut it short, and I mean short-short. I want it to be way above my shoulders, I am just not sure I have the nerve to do it! I will keep everyone posted!
~Amy
Hi - I found your blog (a few months back) on Melodie's. But, Jessica is a friend of mine and I had to take a double take when i saw her picture plastered on my computer screen! She is pretty amazing! How funny - small world! Good luck with your next round!
ReplyDelete1)happy birthday!!!!! 2)good luck with your healthy way of life. fun! 3)chop off the hair. just try it. it will always grow back.
ReplyDeleteHey I just now got around to looking at your blog, and you really DID post that picture! Hilarious! I'm glad I could entertain you!!
ReplyDeleteAnd it IS a small world...Season Swift found you on here?! Crazy!