Thursday, March 5, 2009

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!

So I am freaking out a little bit, I am not going to lie. Let me tell you the things in my life right now that are getting me through this:

  1. Toddlers & Tiaras. Has anyone seen that program? Not to offend anyone, but I think that pageant moms might need to be arrested. Yes... there IS something wrong with a 7 year-old getting a spray tan. Also, the bigger the bow and hair accessories is NOT always better.


  2. Anoop from American Idol. Has anyone seen him? Z loves him. We are watching it right now to see who goes through as "Judges Choice." Anyone with an Indian descent that can sing My Prerogative by Bobby Brown, and sing it decently, deserves a second chance!


  3. My husband, because he is precious and he rocks my world.


  4. My hilarious co-workers. I worked with some "Fab-A-lous" women who crack me up every minute of the day.


  5. Last but not least - my mother. She is about the only person who can understand what I have gone/am going/will be going through. My mother had 7 miscarriages, some late into her 2nd trimester. Fertility problems suck! Those of you reading this who can get pregnant on a whim, remember how fortunate you are.

I will let everyone know tomorrow how it goes. I figure if I am pregnant, I will be SO elated, that I will probably cry and want to immediately shop for the baby (and of course start thinking of nursery ideas). If I am not pregnant, I will probably cry and then shop for the best bottle of wine money can buy and have a pity party in my backyard. I am so blessed to have so many great friends who want to hang out if it is negative, so I am not alone, but for once in my life I think that I will want to be alone.

PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY!
~Amy



1 comment:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Can't wait to hear your beta results. I am so pleased to see you have not POASed. I am an addict and need to kick the habit before my next cycle.

    ReplyDelete