Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I think that I am back to normal!

Today is the first day that I feel good, and I can honestly say that I think it will stay this way. I did not make it into work, but I am going tomorrow.

Here is what I accomplished today, and I am not sure if it is overwhelming. I started doing this because I thought it was so neat, but now I have so many pictures, I am not sure. I love nostalgic pictures of our families and decided to create a wall (now 2) of them. I had it up this weekend, but did not have it just right. I am proud to say it is completed, but now if I don't like it, there are TOO many nail holes to take it down. Here it is (in our formal dining):

Ignore the buffet, we are still working on that. My husband wanted to blog tonight, but then remembered that the OSU basketball game was on, so maybe you guys will here from him later this week. I am ready for March Madness, because I beat everyone based on the team names. For instance, I SMOKED everyone (men and women included) a couple of years ago because I loved George Mason. - No, I know NOTHING about basketball and I cannot stand to watch it until this time of year!

Here are the exciting things in my life that I am looking forward to... (1) My coworker is having a baby in May, and we are planning her baby shower. It is a boy and I am PUMPED! You know how I like to throw a party and everyone in my life recently has had girls! Also... (2) I am hosting (not by myself, just using my house) a couples shower at my house on March 28th! That means time to get the house in order ASAP! That is exciting for me because I love a party planning project! I think that we are also going to have a housewarming party on April 17th (also my birthday) to give back to our friends who have been SO wonderful during this whole experience!


Keep your calendars open!
~Amy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Zac and Amy! Thank you for the nice comment. I hope you are doing well and best wishes in your efforts to create your family!

    Robin Maguire

    ReplyDelete