I think yesterday we were still in a state of shock. This morning I woke up, cried, and then decided how unbelievably angry I am. I am angry at the geneticists who told me that a large percentage of my eggs would be normal (only 4 in 15 were). I am angry that all the medical professionals told me that this would work. I am angry at God for giving people who abuse, molest and neglect children the gift of being a parent and we would be great parents and have suffered so many losses. I am angry at mothers that I see out in public who have children in diapers only with matted hair and snot all over their faces. I am angry at the number of children in DHS Child Welfare because people are too selfish to take care of their responsibilities. I am angry at drug addicts who cannot put their children before their habit, but can have children like there is no tomorrow. I am angry that in-vitro is so incredibly expensive when logically there is no reason that it is. I am angry that health insurance does not consider this a medical problem, so I have to pay out of pocket. Or, is it that if the health insurance does pay for it, the doctors will not be happy because of the standard write off? Isn't that what everything is about these days? Money?
I guess that I am following the Kubler-Ross 5 stages of grief. I have been through the denial thinking last night that there might still be a chance, knowing it is impossible. Now I am angry. VERY ANGRY.
I am sorry that I have not returned anybody's phone calls, but I cannot talk to anyone right now. This is the only way I can express myself and deal with this ridiculous tragedy.
~Amy
I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteKara