Good evening, everyone! I hope everybody had a pleasant Monday... The embryologist flew in from Georgia today and performed the biopsies on the babies! Of the 15, 8 were strong and 7 were average, at best. The biopsied cells were sent overnight-mail to Baltimore about 3 hours ago and the geneticist will be looking at their chromosomes tomorrow. Hopefully we will have an answer Tuesday night, but it seems like Wednesday morning before implantation will be when we really hear something. I think that is kind of stressful. Now is the time to say your prayers! We need as many of the 8 eggs to come back OK. The embryologist did complete the biopsy on all 15, so maybe one of the weaker ones will pull through as well.
Sorry my blogs have been so short lately, but I am not feeling my best! I am convinced it is all the medicine that is being pumped through my body. Progesterone is what I am taking now. 1 shot a night! Hooray!! (This is the shot in my hip and it is SOOOOO much better than the others!!)
I will make sure everyone knows how Wednesday goes. It is still bizarre to me that Wednesday I could be pregnant!
~Amy
We're praying extra hard tonight!!
ReplyDeleteget some good rest! you are in our thoughts!
ReplyDelete