Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank you all!

Tomorrow is the big day for the retrieval. We wanted to take a quick second to thank everyone for all your support and prayers. We will let you know tomorrow how everything went. We went to the hospital tonight with our friends, Jarrod & Magan, to see their new niece Chloe and she is absolutely precious and it reconfirmed how ready we are to be parents. Also, check out these cute socks that Magan got me for my procedure tomorrow! Thanks, Mag!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know when you will read this, but if it's beforehand - I hope everything goes well. If it's afterwards, I hope everything went well and that you are resting. I'll talk to you later. I love you both so much -

    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your retrieval!!! I can't wait to hear your results. PS - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the juicy socks :)

    ReplyDelete